Staffing at Loirston

I am writing to inform you of the management arrangements at Loirston for next term.

The interview panel have opted to re-advertise the Head Teacher vacancy next term therefore we have interim arrangements that will take place from 31st March 2016.

Mrs Lesley Munro has been successful at interview this week for the post of Acting Head Teacher.
Mrs Munro is a Depute Head Teacher in another school in the city and will be released from her post as soon as possible.

Until Mrs Munro is able to take up her position as Acting Head, Mrs Campbell-Morgan will take on the role and will carry out the day to day Head Teacher duties.

Mrs Campbell-Morgan has been Acting Depute and was successful at interview for the permanent post earlier this month.

As previously noted, Loirston School is a great school and I am fiercely proud of all that we have achieved in the community.

I am sure that under the leadership of Mrs Campbell-Morgan and Mrs Munro it will go from strength to strength and I will look forward to hearing of its continuing success.

Many sincere thanks for all the support, kindness and friendships I have had at Loirston, I am very grateful for it and it has been a real honour to be you Head Teacher for the last seven years.

With my very Best Wishes
KAY MACDONALD